Monday, November 14, 2011

Tiny Prints came through!

It's that time of year again. The time when we search desperately for the perfect family photo, to attach to the perfect Christmas card, to send to anyone and everyone who might like to see just how cute our family is. For me, it's a love/hate relationship. I love to be able to send cards to family and friends to let them know we think of them often. I hate looking for cards. There are a bazillion to choose from, and really, most of them are quite cheesy. But today, thank goodness, I found Tiny Prints! (cue the choir!) Holy cuteness! and NOT cheesy!! I could spend hours looking through the cards, only because I can't decide which is perfect enough. Not too busy, a little old school, quiet colors, classy. And guess what?! I found it! Drum roll please....

Christmas Cards Wreathed Charm - Front : Willow

I love the colors! just perfect!
I love the font! Seriously cute!
I love the size of pictures. Perfect to show off my 2 loves and my hunky man and I.
I love that it says "Merry Christmas". Super important to me that it doesn't just say "Happy Holidays"
It's just Perfect!

Your perfect Christmas card awaits you, too. Take a look at all the lovely christmas cards here. Please, give yourself ample time, though,'cause I'm telling ya, you'll love em all!!

1 comment: