Last night, husband and I went on a little date to watch his cousins play in Section Finals at Western. We went with Mike, (Trey's dad) and Chip. (Trey's brother) On the way we stopped at a little place I often hear Mike and Chip talk about. Louie's Coney Island. I was a bit weary of the place at first, (thanks to Trey's description of the menu item called 'Bakes') but it ended up being pretty darn good. We met Brady (Trey's brother) and our nephew Maddux at Western. It was a great night for football. No rain. Crisp, cool air. No child to take to the bathroom, take to the concession, or to chase around. (thanks, Mom and Dad!) The game was a great one, but unfortunately Western lost in overtime. Besides the disappointing ending, it was seriously one fun night!
 |
| Louie's Coney Island. |
 |
| The famous 'Bakes'. Not bad if you like a wad of hamburger rolled up like a hot dog. :) |
 |
| Now these were good! Coney dogs. mmmmm. |
 |
| Beautiful night for football! |
 |
| Made me miss coaching cheer a bit. Until I started noticing all the motions that needed fixed. lots.of.work. |
 |
| Snuggling up to my man for warmth. it got COLD! |
Bummer! Wish I could have gone, but I did have a great time at the JH dance, rockin' the night away!!!
ReplyDelete