I'm gonna say it again. Just because I can. It's still a little surreal. I have a son half way across the world. Really. Sheesh. Gets me everytime. You know what else? I get to see him in just a few short weeks! So we're doing a fundraiser right before I leave. Here's what we're doing.....
Zumba-Athon
Saturday September 24th 8-10AM
Herbst United Methodist Church
2516 S. 600 W.
Marion, IN 46953
Cost is $7 for 1 hour or $10 for 2
Every paid entry will receive a raffle ticket. You can also earn an extra ticket for every friend you bring! Extra raffle tickets will be available for purchase as well. Raffle prizes include:
- A '31' product
- A Vera Bradley product
- Mary Kay product
- Items from the paper roSe
- And MORE!
So come join us. Bring a friend. Bring 10 friends. Our goal is to pack the place out. I've seen close to 70 people in Herbst for Zumba before. Let's do it again! Get your weekend workout out of the way. Have mercy and help us bring baby Love home!
Hosea 14:3
"in you the orphan finds mercy"


No comments:
Post a Comment