Friday, September 16, 2011

Ransom

Since starting this adoption journey, one of the hardest things for us to overcome has been the obstacle of money. Handing over our finances to the Lord has not been easy and it's a day by day decision. Our decision to fund raise hasn't been an easy one either. Through prayer, the Lord blessed us with great ideas and great people who support us.
Often I am asked about finances when the topic of adoption comes up. I tend to get flustered and words usually flee from my mind. I read this today and love it. Simple explanation and instruction. Please check it out!
I don't know this woman personally, but I love her heart. I love her courage. I love that she loves, advocates, and fights for fatherless children whole hearted. How can you not instantly love someone who has a heart like hers? 

You can also check out her husband's blog here. Such a great source of info, inspiration, and perspective.


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment