Okay. So I hope you've loved our shirts! I hope you've been able to order one in your favorite color! I hope ordering wasn't super confusing. If so, no need to fear. I'm hear to clear up 3 of the most asked questions.
Question 1: In my opinion, the ladies shirts run a bit small. We all know I'm not super skinny and I don't like my shirts tight. So, I ordered a size up. You can go here to see the size chart for yourself. Measure yourself and compare. If you order a shirt and it doesn't fit, then return it. You can exchange shirts as long as it's unwashed, unworn, and still with tags up to 15 days after you receive it.
Question 2: In the spot on the order form where it says 'Player's Team Name' put Boswell Mercy/your last name. I will be delivering your shirts to you.
Question 3: Shirt orders will be placed every 2 weeks. Our shirt company will collect all the orders after 2 weeks, print them up, and ship em out. This enables them to produce in bulk and cut down on time. So please be aware that it will take a bit of time to receive your shirt. Patients is greatly appreciated! :)
If you have any more questions, please let me know. And please, please spread the word. Every shirt bought brings us a step closer to traveling. Won't you have a little mercy today?



No comments:
Post a Comment