Things you love:
Snuggling
Burying your face in the crook of my arm to go to sleep
Your brothers
Your Daddy
Eating
Bath time
When I sing to you
Being carried in the sling
Things you don't love:
Being cold
Being alone
Wet/dirty diapers
Your carseat
You spit up like a champ. All.the.time.
We finally got your acid reflux under control with new meds. Thank you, Jesus.
You are a very happy and content baby when your belly's not hurting.
Right now your eyes are the prettiest grey color. {I think they're going to be hazel like mine, but you definitely got your daddy's eyelashes. Lucky.}
You are smiling and starting to 'talk'. You do it mostly for your big brothers.
When I'm out and about with you we are constantly stopped and told how pretty you are.
You have the yummiest thigh rolls.
13 pounds 3 oz of sweetness
22 inches long
Perfect.


No comments:
Post a Comment