Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"When things seem to be going all wrong, stop and affirm your trust in Me. Calmly bring these matters to Me, and leave them in My capable hands. Then, simply do the next thing. Stay in touch with Me through thankful, trusting prayers, resting in My sovereign control. Rejoice in me- exult in the God of your salvation! As you trust in me, I make your feet like the feet of a deer. I enable you to walk and make progress upon your most high places of trouble, suffering, or responsibility."
                                                                                                                                - Jesus calling 

Thankfully, nothing is going wrong. Other than my hurting heart, of course. Our flights were good. Our apartment, nicer than we could have imagined. We are working with a wonderful team whose only interest is our best interest. We are blessed enough to be here with two othe families from the U.S. who speak ENGLISH! Things are moving. We meet our peanut tomorrow (Wednesday). And yet my heart still hurts. I ache for my pillow. I long for my boys. The longing really is quite unbearable. I just want all my babies together. With me. 
Praying last night, God gave me a glimpse. A glimpse into what His heart must feel like aching for His children to be united with Him. And what I'm feeling is a glimpse. Just a fraction. And I know I'm here for more than just one purpose. I'm here for my girl, yet here for so much more. So, I pray that I don't wish my time here away. I pray for my attitude. I pray that as people here meet me, they don't see me, a sad American longing for home. I pray they see our Father longing for them to return home. I pray I can be used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment