Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So who's ready for a give away?!?

I knew you would be! Okay, first up. Here's what you could get!

Be the Change bracelet made by Brenda of The paper-roSe.

VictoriaGean Mug Cozy made by yours truely {mug is not included. sorry!}

Beautiful 8x10 print. Remember when my friend Jade was selling them for me?

Here's how it works. Go to Give1Save1Europe, watch the sweet sweet video our ever so talented friend, Liz, made for us. Click the donate button at the bottom. Donate $1 {or however much you feel led to donate}. Then, come back here and leave me a comment telling me you donated. Easy Peasy, right? Wanna earn an extra entry? Share our story. Blog it, tweet it, facebook it, instagram it, pin it. Whatever you can do. Come back and leave me an ADDITIONAL comment telling me you shared and there you go. Did you donate yesterday? Don't worry! I'm not gonna leave you out! Just comment and let me know you donated yesterday! Sunday, March 3rd I will use Random.org to pick our winner. 

You guys. $1 is such a huge blessing. Just imagine if you gave $1, then challenged 10 of your friends to give $1. Then they challenged 10 of their friends to give $1. So on, and so on. Do you see how that could add up?!? Do you see how that could get us one huge step closer to bringing Edna pie home? We thank you, thank you, thank you in advance for being apart of our story.for allowing God to use your gift and multiply it.for loving our peanut right along with us. 

Until Edna's home,

Mark 6:38-44

“How many loaves do you have?” he asked. “Go and see.”
When they found out, they said, “Five—and two fish.”
' Then Jesus directed them to have all the people sit down in groups on the green grass. So they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to his disciples to set before the people. He also divided the two fish among them all. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces of bread and fish. The number of the men who had eaten was five thousand. '


26 comments:

  1. I donated! Can't wait to see the totals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared on Facebook too! Who knows how many strangers will be giving to bring Edna home?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I donated and blogged about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I donated and shared on Faceboook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I donated yesterday and shared on facebook. Can't wait to see what God is going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! and I Facebook posted about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. donated to help bring your daughter home. loved your video and your story! I will share it with others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I donated and shared yesterday. :) does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I donated today and shared it on facebook yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I donated and will try to figure out how to share on FB. :) Excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a comment for Sharron Harmon who donated :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey friend! Donated and shared on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl. Dontated a couple days ago and shared it on Pinterest and Facebook! Prayed for you again this morning! Lots of love Im sending your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I donated! We will be featured in a couple of weeks. Check out my blog: www.openheartsopenhands.blogspot.com. I would love to chat with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jason and I donated!!Praying for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jason and I donated, and are praying that the process of bringing sweet Edna home goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment is for Dani Winger who donated.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment is for Dani Winger who shared :)

    ReplyDelete