Monday, January 28, 2013

Threads of Hope


Don't you love these bracelets? My sweet friend, Ami, is selling the most colorful, fun bracelets ever. She and her hubby are in the midst of adopting three {mmhmm. you heard me right! THREE!} sweet kids from Columbia. For one of their fundraisers, she is partnering with Threads of Hope
Threads of Hope bracelets are made by artisans in The Philippines, providing honorable income for many and also providing schooling, medical care, and nutrition to those who don't have the resources to do it on their own. They are only $2 each! $1 goes to Brainerds' adoptions and $1 goes back to Threads of Hope. Pretty awesome, huh? Ami would love to be able to sell at least 1,000 of these beauties, which I think should be pretty easy! Or in Ami's words: "We want to sell a bazillion of these bracelets–not just for our sake, but to give these hard-working Filipino families a thread of hope." I mean, really, how sweet is that?!?
 Wanna buy some? I know you do, so here's how: 
you can order them thru paypal. Enter the amount you wish to donate {$2 for 1 bracelet, $4 for 2....} plus $2 for shipping and make a note that states Threads of Hope.

or if you prefer to send a check/cash feel free to contact Ami at adoption@dreniarb.com.

Ami has blessed our adoption so much in so many ways. She is one of the hardest working, sweetest, most caring women I know. I'm thankful for her heart and cannot wait to watch the journey God has for her family unfold!





No comments:

Post a Comment