Monday, November 19, 2012

As you all know, I love love love photography! I was exstatic 4 years ago when I bought my fist DSL. Unfortunately, last year, it fell off my counter and the screen cracked. I can still take pictures with it, but have no way of viewing them or changing any of the options. boo. So, I'm super stoked that Kate at 'The Small Things Blog' is having a camera give away! This camera looks unbelievable. Small, light weight, which is perfect when I have to lug a camera around with all of the boys' other stuff when we travel. The picture quality is amazing and the filters are so much fun! Oh, baby, I hope I win! What a grand Christmas gift that would be! *hop on over to The small things blog for your chance to win, but don't get your hopes up! this baby is mine!*

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment