- A baby who took a 3 hour nap Tuesday and woke up talking and laughing in his crib. Not crying!
- Zumba!
- New "friends" who get it.
- A husband who cleans.
- Clients who are understanding of our new 'normal'. My work has taken a huge hit and I'm so thankful for clients who are waiting out the crazy with me!
- A trip to Riley Children's Hospital to the International Adoption Clinic. They gushed and gushed over Solomon. They're very happy with his transition. Honey to my soul to have a professional tell me we're doing a good job!
- No poop blow-outs yesterday. (this has been a daily occurrence. I'm so thankful I didn't have to wash him down in the sink in public!)
- A baby who slept through the night!
- A rainy, gloomy day. Nothing to do but hang with my boys and crochet some super cute stuff for my up-coming niece. Feels so good to work on something girly!
- This smile. no matter how hard our weeks, days, hours are, this smile melts me every.time.
Praising Jesus today for His saving graces. Only by Him and through Him.


No poop blow outs is a good thing we had a bad one the other day. You truly can't have a bad day with a smile like that.
ReplyDeleteI love this, Bridgette! Maybe you can tell me more about the Riley Adoption Clinic? Much, much love to you!!!
ReplyDeleteJen
Doesn't exercise make you feel great!!! Glad to be sharing ZUMBA with you! Exercise was my saving grace last year. Also, wanted to ask you whether or not I should take up crocheting or knitting? They are offering free classes at Swayzee Library starting Monday the 19th from 4-6. I am gonna get my learn on and try my hand at a new craft. Unfortunately I will be nowhere as good as you, but a gal can try! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it awesome to find people who get it?!! So glad to have you along for this ride of sharing truth. Thankful for you and your transparency.
ReplyDeleteAhh Bridgette, sometimes no poop blowouts, sleeping baby and friends are the best a day has to offer! Glad to be one of your new friends. ((hugs))
ReplyDelete