Praising Jesus we're home safe and sound.
Praising Jesus we came home to this:
 |
| Yummy homemade goodness |
 |
| A newly decorated nursery done by one of my dearest friends! Thank you, miss Brenda! |
 |
| I love it! so so blessed! |
 |
| Many of my bible study girls came over, decorated, showered us with love when we came home. So thankful for all of you! |
 |
Solo and I are beyond excited to be home, but exhausted. We're trying to re coop and get Solo on our schedule (Uganda is actually 8 whole hours ahead of us, so this is a little rough on his poor body). I'll be unplugging for a while so I can reconnect with the love of my live, peanut 1 and peanut 2. We're so thankful you came along with us on our journey and appreciate your prayers so so much! Thank you will never be enough.
xoxoxoxoxo, |
Good for you for disconnecting! Love it! Praying for you as you adjust to the time zone and life as a family of FOUR! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteLove love love. Thankful for the friends around you to love and support and welcome you HOME! Praising God with you as you begin life as a family of FOUR!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and your family-sweet answered prayers!
enjoy those boys of yours, including Trey!
McCorkle Family