Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Introducing: Solomon Jude Walugembe Boswell


Sooo, guess how big our God is?!? He's HUGE!! Today I called our lawyer to find out what time she needed us at court tomorrow for our ruling. And this was her response:
"Oh, did my office not call you? The judge already ruled in your favor. I was at court today helping them type it up and all we need now is his signature. We should have it early tomorrow morning!" Then, I might have screamed...and Joel, the house manager, might have ran in asking if I just saw a rat. Onnnly in Africa...:)

So, today, Trey and I are now parents of 2 boys! We go from 3 to 4 (even though in our hearts we already were a family of 4). We've danced, screamed, jumped up and down, and praised Jesus name. We are overwhelmed.over joyed.in awe.

We now pray we can get the written ruling tomorrow in time to take it to the US embassy. (they are only open Mon, Wed, and Fri till 11:30am!) We are praying we will get an interview before Trey leaves at 7pm Friday. We're praying His will to be done. He is so.so.good.

Without further ado, I introduce to you our SON!!.....





Mama Lori- We're sooo thankful for her and the love she's provided Solomon!
He looooves her! as do we.....

Praising Jesus for the son we've prayed for for the last 2 years. So thankful He set the lonely in our family!!
Thank you for praying for us and with us! Praying to bring this sweet chubbacup home SOON!

9 comments:

  1. I might have screamed earlier and scared my kids! :) Praising the Lord with you today! He is so so good! I love that sweet Solomon already and can't wait to hold that baby boy! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You don't know me, but I found your blog through some Uganda adoption links and have been praying for you and waiting anxiously to hear the verdict. Praise God!! We are also in the process of adopting 1-2 children from Uganda and your story is so encouraging. Seems like we've ran across so many sad stories so this is a breath of fresh air. He's adorable and I'm so happy for your family!
    Warmly,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious face! SO happy for you and your family. Praising Jesus with you! Can't wait to meet him myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is GOOD all the time! What a blessing! congrats to you, Trey & Trenner! Happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God! What a handsome little boy! Praying for more successful rulings with the US Embassy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!

    Congrats!

    Answered prayers!

    Chad,Susie,Brittany,Clay McCorkle

    ReplyDelete