Monday, December 5, 2011

Showered with Love

This weekend baby Love and I were blessed beyond measure. One of my dearest friends, Brenda, hosted a baby shower for us. It was magical. Homemade scones and sugared pecans (made by Rich), individual breakfast casseroles, orange juice and milk served in old fashioned glass bottles with straws, fresh fruit, a coffee bar, and the most delicious chocolate cheese cake made by my friend, Lori. Brenda went above and beyond decorating. Magazine style. beautiful. I was showed with love by some of my closest friends and family. Loved ones who are invested in our journey. Ones who love our baby Love without even meeting him. Ones who make this crazy, emotional, heart wrenching, joyful, wonderful journey even better. So I say 'thank you' to all who showered us. The beauty and love you bring into our lives is pretty darn amazing.

{prepare for picture overload. my friend Liz took pictures and they were all too good to choose from.}
















My beautiful and gracious host!







One of my bests...we date back to 1987ish. sheesh...




Room full of love. Is there anything more beautiful?





No comments:

Post a Comment