Wednesday, October 12, 2011

who doesn't love pretties?

I have pretties. I'm pretty sure you prolly want some too, right?! Well, guess what? You can have some!! I have these beautiful necklaces calling out your name. For only a $15 {or more if you're feeling extra generous :)} donation, you can have one shipped directly to you from me. These beauties are hand wrapped paper bead necklaces and were handmade in Uganda. Bought straight from the women who made them. I can't wait to send you yours! If you choose to use paypal in the top right corner of this blog, just be sure you leave your shipping address.

much love,






1 comment:

  1. Bridgette! this is awesome...i want some beads but more so i want to be a part of your adoption!! how do i go about getting the beads/paying etc? can i mail you a check? if you want to email me jojoharvey@att.net you can!

    ReplyDelete