When you are ready to order one of these beauties just do the following:
- Message, email me, or use the Pay Pal button (Top right corner of blog page) with what color of band you want.
You can choose from the following colors:
Red Orange
Yellow Neon Green
Light Blue Teal
Purple Hot Pink
White Black
Brown
- Tell how many you wish to order
- Leave me your shipping address
- Mail me a check or use the Pay Pal button for your total order. No tax. No shipping. Pretty sweet, huh?
You can email me at bvboswell@hotmail.com, post a comment on this post, or use my Pay Pal button. I will process your order once I receive your check or pay pal confirmation. Remember, we are ordering in bulk, so it may take some time since they are all hand made. Thanks for blessing our family and helping our dreams become a reality.
All orders must be in by December 1st if you wish to receive in time for Christmas.
xoxo



Gotta be first.....lime green please! Also, need to get some pix of some of your things for my blog!
ReplyDeleteGreen for me too:)
ReplyDeleteI will take a lime green one please. I can send the check in with my son to give to your brother. If you don't get it this week, let me know...sometimes he is not the most reliable ;-)!
ReplyDeleteBrown please and thank you!
ReplyDeleteI don't know you but thought I'd share...Have them chose to send you a "gift" through pay-pal, to your pay-pal e-mail, instead of you invoicing them!! There are NO fees that way (for either party involved in the transaction). It's super easy.
ReplyDeleteHi! I found your blog through Jade. I love your bracelets! Is it too late to order a pink one? And could I send you money instead of a check? I'd be sending it from Texas.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your adoption!
Much Love
Laura
Hi! I found your blog through Jade. I love your bracelets! Is it too late to order a pink one? Could I send money instead of a check? I'd be sending it from Texas.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your adoption!
God Bless
Laura
Laura,
ReplyDeleteI would love to send you a pink bracelet! it's my LAST ONE!! my email is bvboswell@hotmail.com. please email me your shipping address. you can mail money or use paypal (button is at the top right of the page). Thank you so much for blessing our family!! <3