' I will exalt you, O LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me {are healing me}......For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.'
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Joy returning
Joy is lacking. I let someone have power over my joy. I let them steal it slowly over time. I was trampled on. I was put down, made feel little. Each time, joy seeped away and anger filled the voids. Thankfully, after years of pain, years of anger, Jesus has loosened the grip I let others have over me. He has turned my anger into sorrow. Sorrow for ones who hurt me. Sorrow for hearts who refuse to see Truth. God reminds me to pray for them. Those who inflicted so much pain. My flesh doesn't want to, but my heart must. I want my joy back and He's returning it, prayer after prayer. He has provided so much joy around me as a reminder. My joy should be placed on Him, not others. He has given me light in the darkness, and always, Joy comes in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment