Thursday, October 3, 2013

game changer.

I'm exhausted. bone tired. You know. The 3rd trimester, wrangle 3 kiddos, make breakfastlunchdinner. 'clean', laundry, dishes, annnnd work. Yep. That kinda tired. When I'm tired I find it easy to whine and complain. I can be a good 'moper'. I can grumble on occasion. I'm telling ya, some days it's just not pretty. But then. Then this came along and smacked me right upside the head:

"Gideon's story reveals that even your most mundane task/duty has a twinkle of the favor of God. For if He removed His blessings completely from you - taking away your home, family, work, possessions - the need for many of your daily tasks would disappear. Don't despise the very things that signify your seat under the umbrella of God's goodness each day." -'Gideon' Priscilla Shirer

And it's a game changer. Attitude adjuster. Truth. and suddenly I'm thankful. I'm thankful for these faces. I'm thankful for the 'duties' they provide. I'm thankful to be right where I am. 



No comments:

Post a Comment