Tuesday, July 23, 2013

You guys, I have just been completely blown away through this whole journey to Edna. Really, there's just no denying that this is the road the Lord wants us on. We are leaving in *gasp* 10 (and a half) days! People keep asking what I'm struggling with. How I'm feeling. And really, the truth is, pretty peaceful. Don't get me wrong. I most definitely have my moments. Paperwork. Oh the paperwork. and thinking about how I'm gonna pack ALL my stuff in my little carry on. And, of course, it wears on my nerves a bit thinking about leaving the boys. But over all, God has certainly blessed me with peace and excitement for this new chapter. Family member and friends who are sacrificing their homes and time for our boys. Meeting lots of people who are in EE right now, helping me walk through this process. A sweet friend who just got to spring her sweet boy from the same home E's in. Chatting with her has been tremendous. {I mean, really, what did we do without modern technology?!} And then going over our money and budget with Trey. Holy.Cow. We literally started with nothing in our adoption account when we committed to E in November. And now guess what?!? Through the faithfulness of the Lord and so so many of you, we are soooo close to being funded!  I don't have the exact number off hand, but will have it by tonight. So, stay tuned and prepare to be amazed right along with us! We can't thank you enough for your prayers, your support, and all the love you've thrown this way.

until Edna's home,

1 comment: