Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yeah for a smart hubby and great father in law!

Trenner loves Lego's. I love that Trenner loves Lego's. However, I do not love that we have to pick Lego's up a billion, trillion times a week. And stepping on one, forget it. Words tend to come out of my mouth that I've never even heard before. It's a love-hate relationship. 

This is where my brainiac husband and super talented father in law come in. Trey dreamed up a super awesome table that holds all the Lego pieces, has a table top to play on, and a drawer to hold our 192,809 direction booklets. He drew it up and passed it along to Mike {who just so happens to have his own business for ideas such as Treys!} The results are a dream come true! 



Picture taken by Trenner....not bad,eh?

 A huge thank you to my ingenious husband and uber talented father in law! And, please, if you ever have a wooden dream of your own, don't hesitate to contact the best woodworker I know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment