Tuesday, May 29, 2012

level 2 might be the devil...

I finally finished up level 2 of the '30 Day Shred' this last Friday. I am not a big fan of level 2. It involves a lot of plank exercises and my wrists were not happy about that. I am thankful to move on to level 3 (which I did today, and wheew! it's rough!) but happy with the results of level 2 for the most part.

I honestly don't know how much I've lost pound wise right now. Our scale isn't working and last time I was weighed at the Dr.'s office. I thought about making another appointment, but didn't think the $25 co-pay was worth it!

Ugh. My arms didn't change at all in inches! I'm noticing different muscles but bummed they haven't gotten smaller. If any of you work out gurus have any advise about arms, let me know!

My waist is down about another 3 inches! (whoop whoop!)

My hips are down another 1/2 inch.

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. I feel stronger. More flexible. Excited to see the results level 3 will bring!

2 comments:

  1. I did this a few years ago!!
    Kicks your butt! You will probably find level 3 actually easier than level 2! Watch those wrists girl! Don't push it! I think I've damaged mine by doing various floor push off overload junks. You should SERIOUSLY look into the Tracy Anderson Method mat workout dvd. Most amazing workout thing I've ever done. Results like.. instantly. No joke! Her thing is transforming the little muscles that rarely get worked (to give a dancer body!)... You've inspired me to get back into doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you get the Tracy Anderson DVD?!? I'm looking for my next one to start as soon as I'm finished with this one!

      Delete