Seriously, who doesn't love shopping? Especially when it's all made or redone by someone local? This weekend is...(drum roll)
The Paper RoSe sale! My friend and neighbor, Brenda Romine, is the owner and operator of this sweet little shop. Let me tell you a little about Brenda. She is one of the kindest, sweetest, loving, and cutest women I know. She is oh so creative and makes some pretty special items to sell. I especially love her jewelry, little girl skirts (which she makes by hand!) and her furniture! To top it off, she is one of the most generous people I know! She has offered to donate a percent of her profits from this sale to our adoption. Plus, she has allowed me to sell a few of my things, as well. The percent she is donating, along with all proceeds from my items that sell, will go directly to our adoption fund. Daily, I'm reminded of Christ's love through people like Brenda. I'm so blessed to call her friend.
A sample of some of the skirts that will be for sale:
One of her sweet necklaces:

Just a glimpse of some of the many pieces of furniture for sale:
Here are a few of the items I will have for sale:
 |
| Little girl Mary Jane's. |
 |
| Many cute headbands. Most headbands and embelishment will be snapped together, so they can be mixed and matched. |
 |
| One of the many eternity scarves. Some are silky, while other are made of T-shirt material. Perfect for cool summer nights! |
Love those t-shirt infinity scarves. Definitely getting one!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete