The devil is totally lame. Seriously lame. he's a butt biscuit face. he's such a coward and he is, right now, trying to steal my joy. he knows my soft spots and goes directly for them all the time. he knows how much I love my family and he's using my insecure thoughts involving them as a way to try and steal my joy. he knows how insecure I am when it comes to finances and he's using money to try and steal my joy. he knows how my heart has been broken with the loss of multiple babies and he's reminding me of that hurt to try and steal my joy. he's telling me over and over again that my Father doesn't love me enough to see me through this journey and he's trying to steal my joy.
Ahhh, but he also knows my Father is the Almighty. he knows my Father has the last say. my Father holds the trump card. the devil's scared and working overtime to try and make my faith waiver. so I open my bible. I pray. I sing praises to my Rescuer. and I laugh in the devil's face. With Jesus on my side, the devil has nothing on me.


The devil is a butt biscuit face is going to be my new favorite catch phrase. He is trying hard to steal my joy too. You are not alone. Thank you for sharing your heart. Praying for better days ahead for you.
ReplyDelete