My house is very rarely ever 'clean'.
Clutter is usually always around.
Very rarely are dishes never in the sink.
Our laundry is NEVER done.
Sometimes, I think this house is just a plain ole mess.
But, it's a beautiful mess.
I'm surrounded by things I love.
Our house is lived in.
It's comfortable.
It's the play yard for a 3 year old BOY.
(if you have a boy, you totally know what I mean!)
Right now the clutter is way more than usual.
But that is due to construction.
And that construction means a new bedroom, bathroom and hair salon.
Another bedroom makes me excited ecstatic for when God will allow us to add to our family.
Yes, sometimes it feels overwhelming.
Then I look around and count my blessings.
I'm thankful for where we are.
I'm thankful for where God has brought us and what He has brought us through.
I'm excited for where He is taking us.
My clean, clutter free mansion awaits.
1st Corinthians 2:9
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him, but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit."


Great post Bridgette! God has some great things in store for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree. You are putting my blogging to shame. LOL. You really do have a knack for this!
ReplyDeleteBahaha Beth!! put your's to shame? absolutely not! thanks for the compliment though!!
ReplyDeleteBrigette..I agree with Beth..you have a gift. Love reading your blog! God has some exciting things in store for you!
ReplyDelete